Micro Survival Kit
Add the Micro Survival Kit to your knife sheath, EDC kit (Every Day Carry), survival kit, bug-out bag, or camping bag. The Micro Survival Kit is super small so you can easily fit one anywhere and includes fishing line, fish hooks, signal mirror, matches and a strike pad.
This kit is meant to be used in conjunction with your other outdoor gear. For example, if you have a Leatherman Knife, shove this kit in the sheath and now you have a way to start a fire, catch fish, trap animals, and signal for help. The Micro Survival Kit really is that small and thin, and the packaging is very tough and waterproof.
Here’s what you get in the Micro Survival Kit:
- 20ft of Fishing Line – 20lb test, moss green, braided Dyneema line.
- 3 Fish Hooks
- 5 Matches – You get five chances to start a fire! Strike pad included.
- Signal Mirror/Fishing Lure – Perfect mirror finish creates a great reflection for signaling or for use as a fishing lure. The backside of the mirror has a fish scale pattern.
The Micro Survival Kit is designed to go and fit anywhere while having as many of the most essential survival items as possible.
- Waterproof – Outer packaging is sealed shut and the items in the kit have their own watertight packaging.
- SUPER Compact – Carefully designed to keep the combined size of all items 1″ x 1.5″ and less than 1/4 inch thick (outer packaging is 1.5″ x 2.25″)! 🙂
- Usability – A lot of effort has been put into how the contents are packed so they’re easy to use in an emergency.
- Durable – Outer packaging is super-tough Mylar and can stand up to some serious abuse.
NOTE: The Micro Survival Kit has been updated from previous versions. Contact us if you’d like to order kits that includes ALL the survival items: razor blade, reflective tape, signal mirror, rare-earth magnet, sewing needle, fish hooks, fishing line, matches, and strike pad.